Digital Account Manager / Based On-site With Client
Edinburgh, £29,000 + good benefits. Great prospects to quickly become Senior Account Manager within a year.
Digital & Integrated Account Manager for an international full service agency, based on site with their client.
This is a great opportunity to join an international marketing solutions organisation, based on site within a 7 strong agency team right in the heart of the client’s marketing division.
The main aim of this role for the Account Manager is to manage the day to day running of the account which will include taking client briefs, quoting for work, answering ad hoc queries, managing marketing collateral requirements and generally presenting a positive face for the agency. You’ll build fantastic relationships with the various Marketing Managers and together you’ll deliver fantastic marketing campaigns.
There is scope to quickly become a Senior Account Manager, so we’re looking for someone who has at least 2 years’ experience of AM level.
Day to day duties:
- Liaison with with on site clients / marketing managers
- Challenging the client to move forward to a more digital offering
- Advise the most efficient and cost effective way to execute a campaign
- Campaign and project management – mostly digital, but some design for print etc in addition to this
- Work closely with the on site creative and web team as well as the offsite (ie. based at head office) studio team
- Provide contact reports on a regular basis
- Utilise workflow system
- You must have strong communication skills and be comfortable with client liaison at all levels on a daily basis
- Attention to detail is key
- Fantastic organisational ability and able to prioritise
- Strong digital account management and ideally some design/print experience too (but you will be pushing the digital agenda)
- Minimum 2 years account management experience within an agency environment
- Financial services industry experience would be preferable
Please send your application in a word format and provide a covering letter stating your current salary and notice period (both to attend interview and commence new employment).
We cannot guarantee a reply or feedback to all applications (due to volume of response), apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a niche recruitment consultancy who specialise in creative agency recruitment. Please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson for regular updates on new vacancies etc.
Job Reference: JG/1709/DAM/Ed,tg
Tweet Tweet this vacancy
Recommend this vacancy on FaceBook
Post this vacancy to LinkedIn