Digital Project Manager
Glasgow, To £32,000
Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking for a new role? Do you have strong client facing experience and a problem-solving mind? Want to work for one of the biggest and most awarded winning creative agencies in Scotland?
We’re looking for a positive, smart and proactive person with a minimum of 2 years’ agency experience delivering design and build projects. If you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for learning new things, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
You will be tasked with overseeing digital projects across a broad range of sectors and clients, managing large and small budgets. You will be working closely with the agency’s Client Services team and Solution Development teams to oversee projects from concept to competition, ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible.
Day to day:
- Responsible for the planning, resourcing and management of digital projects, from web builds to display advertising campaigns
- Take ownership of all project documentation
- Responsible for the flow of information between Client Services and the Solution Development teams
- Ensure all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
- Ensure the Solution Development teams are scheduled and briefed in a timely manner
- Planning and facilitating daily stand up meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Define and manage project management processes with support from the Creative Services Director to improve the agency’s approach to agile design and web development
- Previous project management / digital producer experience in a design and build role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to follow administrative and housekeeping procedures, such as timesheets and electronic job filing
- A solid understanding of both technical and digital creative processes
- Experience of content management systems, such as Umbraco
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with clients when required
- Agile Project Management framework qualification (DSDM, Scrum, etc) desired
- Likely to be degree educated
Salary level to £32,000 with fantastic benefits including:
- A great working environment
- 20 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Your birthday off every year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
FURTHER INFORMATION: This role is exclusive to the Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership. When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment)
Job Reference: JG/1708DPM/Gl
Tweet Tweet this vacancy
Recommend this vacancy on FaceBook
Post this vacancy to LinkedIn